Thursday, May 7, 2009

Really LOST

Anyone who has read this blog can tell that as much as I love the channel BRAVO and, pretty much, anything it runs as far as reality television, I also love my favorite mystery, thriller show that comes on ABC every Wednesday at 9:00: LOST.

Apparently, my photojournalism professor has never read my blog though. I will be graduating in a few weeks from Towson University, which means that I am slowly withering away from a widespread disease. ..no, not the swine flu…senioritis!

Why, then, did my professor on our last day of class, which lasts three hours every Wednesday evening, choose to keep us 40 minutes late? As a bonus for keeping us, she has canceled the class during finals week, since there is no written final in that class.

If she expected me not to bitch about it, she would be wrong. I completely missed the LOST episode that night. And if I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times, that watching every LOST show is imperative to stay connected to the show. It’s already confusing enough to keep up with. I know that I will just go on abc.com to watch the rerun, but if she expects me to focus for nearly four hours when I feel the ADD coming on after the first 60 minutes, she’s got another thing coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment