Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Everyone Loves a Good Prank

I’ve pulled many pranks in my day and they usually end with hilarious results. One night at 1:00 in the morning, my dad and I decided to go to our next door neighbors (very good family friends as well) and clear out the bar on their deck that they set up for a college graduation party the next day.

The next morning, my neighbor was bitching to everyone on the block until my dad offered anything that he had in the house. When he showed him the recycling bin full of his own liquor, he flipped me upside down, carried me next door, and ratted me out as I was laughing hysterically.

Everyone still talks about my awesome pranks years later. But I’ve had pranks pulled on me too, and I know that it doesn’t feel so good on the other side of the joke.

I was aimlessly searching through funny videos on YouTube and I found a radio feed from some disk jockeys in New Jersey who helped a girl pull a prank on her very strict, traditional father. It’s a little long, but once you get the set-up the laughs start rolling in.



I’m surprised the father took the prank so well…actually I’m surprised the guy didn’t have a heart attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment