Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The REAL Housewives???

If you’ve ever read my blog before, you know that I am obsessed with Bravo’s series The Real Housewives of New York City, as well as The Real Housewives of Orange County. I get my drama fix from watching these women have it out on national television rather than fill my life with drama.

But lets be honest, or in the words of Bravo, REAL! Some of these women’s favorite pastimes involve cosmetic surgery. I’m going to let the New York housewives off the hook for now even though they have indulged in some botox among other improvements.

But the Orange County ladies have as much of a problem as Joan Rivers. The face lifts, the boob jobs, the nips and tucks, and lets not forget their monthly treatments of botox here, there, and pretty much everywhere.

The video snippet that introduces each housewife at the beginning of each episode showed former Orange County housewife, Tammi, getting lip injections. That’s the first impression of every show when they think of Tammi. And it would be a crime to not mention Lauri’s facial surgeries which have taken over her actual face, which you can see from her before and after pictures.

Bottom line, they are actual housewives, but on a physical appearance level, real they are not!

2 comments:

  1. Although I don't watch this show, the points you made seemed true. I don't get into these reality TV shows about people who become something they are not but I guess something like this seems quite addicting to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I don't watch this show, the points you made seemed true. I don't get into these reality TV shows about people who become something they are not but I guess something like this seems quite addicting to watch.

    ReplyDelete