Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Something I didn’t know about Comedy Central

I love watching comedians, and I happen to have a sick sense of humor. People like Chris Rock, Wanda Sykes, and my personal favorite, Dane Cook all share this sense of humor, among with many others.

Comedy Central often features these comedians multiple times a week, but there is one problem that I have come across for a long time: the censoring of some of these comedic performances sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer.

I can never get the full effect from a comedy act when half of the words are bleeped out. But recently I found out that after 1:00 in the morning, profanity and vulgarity are no longer censored out no matter how cruse it may be.

Even if you don’t stay up this late at night, look up the Comedy Central schedule online, and record your favorite performances to enjoy later.

No comments:

Post a Comment