Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Waiting til the Last Minute = 60 seconds of Work

Shiny ball syndrome is something that everyone goes through once in a while. For me…it happens a little more often than that.

A friend once told me that if you wait until the last minute to do your work, then you only have 60 seconds of work to do. I might not wait until the very last minute, but I am certainly guilty of waiting until the stress is too big to ignore.

Everything gets done in the end, but in the meantime I have become an expert at the act of procrastinating! And in this day and age of having technology literally at the tips of our fingers, the distractions from work are so accessible and abundant.

I have chosen to embrace my expertise in this blog and share some of the most entertaining ways to avoid work.

The following is a video of me and my roommates procrastinating on a night when we all had a lot of work that needed to be done, but did not get done until the next morning because we were too busy filming. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment